About Me

My photo
Delve into the abyss where curiousity and taboo delicacies intersect at fantasy and reality. Expressing oneself in words is denial of the physical realm or a gift from the Gods and Goddesses. The pen is mightier than the sword and a kiss more deadly than a bullet. Sensuality and brutality brought to life through script. "Fear not what is unspeakable but of what remains unspoken"

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Take Me Again






back, black and white, couple, couples, embrace, erotic
You're always in my dreams
You interpret my screams
Whips, cuffs and leather
On my knees forever
Rip off my clothes
Leave the garter and hose
Nectar dripping down my thighs
Devouring me; staring into my eyes
We live out these transgressions
I am your possession
The more you make me wet
The more you soon forget
Smooth soft silky sheets
Irregular heartbeats
Insatiable obsessive lust
With my secrets, you I trust
The more I sigh
The harder you try
To make it even better
Hot and sticky together
Sliding your beautiful blade
Into the sheath for which it was made
Grasping, climbing; dying again
Praying this feeling will never end
The more you fulfill my desire
The more I leave you on fire
God its good when you slam it in
Oh YES I'm coming again!!
Turn me over, spread me wide
Nothing from you would I hide
You know how bad I want it
I know just how to get it
You've read each and every letter
"Breaking you just keeps getting better!"

                                                                                                  PG  2003

No comments:

Post a Comment