Empty; hollow; alone: Brought it to an end.
I was there when you took your last breath.
Wanted your soul; shall dine on your flesh.
You chose fate; easy way out.
Erotic dreams I have as in agony you shout.
Endless dread; wished for silence in your head.
Eternal torture now "NO YOU'RE NOT DEAD".
Thought he'd save you; of course he'd be there.
Wrong again, with tear stained eyes you stare.
Engulfed by darkness, drowning in the flames.
You're all mine now, regardless of the shame.
You begged for answers and prayed for peace.
What you got is life after death with the Beast.
For I shall walk with you; never to go away.
Your misery, my nourishment day after day.
It was too difficult, facing another dawn.
Into HELL you've been cast. All hope forever scorned.
May as well scream, you'll forever burn.
Should not have fucked with fate but awaited your turn.
I'm the seer; much wiser than HIM.
Life is our Game: Some of you lose; sometimes I win.
Thought it was pointless hoping for another chance.
In my arms you'll now scorch; through the flames we shall dance.
Humanity mourns your passing as I embrace you and rejoice.
You had them all fooled and patiently, I awaited your choice.
Thought you'd be granted safe passage within.
Looking for peace and love; all that garbage about forgiving sin.
What a detour, what of the cost.
To your loved ones: "MY GAIN YOUR LOSS!!"
I shall be here now and forevermore.
My tongue will sting your breast leaving the skin raw.
My talons dig deep as into your flesh I claw.
Not what your dreams held; not what you saw.
True Love I feel for you My Dear.
I thrive on your pain, anguish and fear.
Your mind confused by mangled tainted thoughts again.
You took your life "NOW WE SHALL BEGIN"
No Pearly Gates for you nor angels spreading their wings.
Eternal fire surrounds you. When you scream my Heart sings.
Escape is futile, there is but a one way door.
Up there you served a purpose. Here you're nothing but the Devil's whore.
PG April 23, 2003

No comments:
Post a Comment