If you've ever read "The Story of 'O" you will appreciate the depth of this one. If not, feel free to think I'm a bit warped: Aren't we all. Please keep in mind, if you've not dabbled in this type of "play" you have no right to judge...
Dead when you aren't here
Free only when allowed
Anxious when you say "MY DEAR"
A gentlemen only when there are others around
Lost until you strike me again
Found when you draw more blood
Hateful if you try making amends
Loving when you apply the rod
Cornered and skittish when we're alone
Gagged and blindfolded; I'm at home
Naked and stretched to my limits on the bed
Relieved and satiated when you've done all I dread
Not often enough do you make the tears come
Too weak to make me go mad
Too shallow to see the damage you've done
You've turned my pure soul Black
I could've taken you all the way
Made you beg and crawl
The "safe" word would have made you say
In your dreams for me you'd call
You left me in a state of LOST
Didn't realize the inevitable cost
Keeping my distance for I've lost my way
I believed in you so this game I played
Will I ever know true love; NOT HERE
Will he spare me as you chose to do?
Can he make me beg; inflicting fear
Could he finish the game as I begged you to?
I long for that more than you would guess
The pain for me, Erotic release
Feel the wax dripping and hardening on my breasts
Would he learn to consider me least?
If you hadn't panicked, I'd still be yours
If you'd known me as you think you do now
Begging for mercy on the floor on all fours
Had you seen me then; before you I'd bow
You were so weak, handed me the reins
I'm the freak, but these are your chains
You walked away from our sickening games
Left this poison coursing through my veins
No one here for me, dream only of you
What is left, what can I do?
You caused these wounds and watched them bleed
You abandoning me!! For Death I plead
Never to be normal again
Why wouldn't you bring my torture to an end?
Please come back; release me from these chains
Finish me off; OPEN UP THESE VEINS!!
Drag my lifeless body to a deep dark hole
Bury me deep and cover me up
You ruined my body; now take my soul
There's nothing left...I've had enough
Uncover my eyes and slit my throat
As I bleed out, I know you'll cry
See what you've created; now watch me DIE...
PG2003

No comments:
Post a Comment